Monday, September 21, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


Thank you to Claire Beadon Carnell for including me as a new blogger for this award. If it wasn't for Claire I wouldn't know how to do this blog, so I return this award back to you as thanks. Please check out Claire's blog and her other favorite bloggers.
I pass this award along to seven other artists whose blogs I enjoy.
Before I send you off to their wonderful sites, here are 7 things about me you might like to know:
  1. I love and serve my savior, Jesus Christ, because, Praise God!, He took my sins away!
  2. Along with a love of art, I love to write!
  3. I love my cutest four nephews as if they were my own kids!
  4. I enjoy quiet, peace and praying.
  5. I honor the elder generations for their wisdom and experience.
  6. My family and church are my best friends.
  7. I have the best dog in the whole world!

NOW, those seven great bloggers...

Debbie Becks-Cooper - for her beautiful texture work

Mary Beth Brath - for starting her blog yesterday

Edward Burton - for taking us to the museum

Diane Morgan - and her lovely watercolors

Pat Koscienski - for those great landscape abstracts

Jennifer Lawson - for great storytelling

Diana Marshall - and her challenging subject matter

List 7 things about you and pass it along to 7 Kreative Bloggers. Go visit these artist's supreme blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Lyn, Thanks so much for the award. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, thank you so much. What a lovely honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, Thankyou so much for the award I am truly honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the award, Lyn, I am honored.

    ReplyDelete