Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our Intercessor


About 15 years ago, while praying, I saw a vision of Jesus interceding in prayer. Hebrews 7:25 says, "He always lives to interecede for them." It so struck me that why should we worry and fret when we have one who lives to intercede on our behalf to the Father. First He died in our place to reconcile us to God, and now He lives to interecede on our behalf.
Recently I sculpted my vision into a bust, which is shown. It is an open edition - Jesus is available to all - I didn't feel right limiting the edition.
If you are interested in this work, please contact the artist. Each piece is cast resin mounted on finished solid maple wood, with a brass plaque which quotes the scripture cited above.

3 comments:

  1. Lyn, this is a wonderfully done sculpture. Hope to see more of these works. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pat. It's a long process from clay to finished piece. I have a few more I'm working on. Hope to post soon.

    ReplyDelete